1/2 cup honey
2 TB + 1 tsp brown sugar
1 TB + 1 tsp of oil
1 1/2 cups oats
1 1/4 cups toasted rice cereal
1 1/4 cups dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine honey, brown sugar, and oil in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat until well mixed and sugar is melted.
3. Mix oats, rice cereal, and cranberries. Add honey mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
4. Pat firmly into a 9″ x 13″ baking pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes; press mixture firmly, once more into the bottom of the pan. Bake 5 minutes more.
6. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least one hour for easier cutting. Cut into 2″ x 2″ bars